Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cashier Babe with Eyeglasses


Utility Bills Payment Cashier

Today I went to pay my utility bills and normally a guy is responsible for receiving my money and printing my invoices but surprisingly I found this cute girl with eyeglasses was in charge of the desk.
To my advantage I was carrying a mini spy camera in my jeans pocket and this was the moment to make good use of it by quitely turning it on and pointing it to her with one of my invoices acting as a cover in case she looked straight into the camera, I will quickly cover it with the invoice and tell her I was browsing my camera's photos to choose which one to print using the nearby digital photo printer machine located just beside the cashier furniture.


While she was introducing my utility bill invoice information into the computer, I noticed she received 3 phone calls and was interrupted continually by a man who apparently worked beside her on the other side of the counter.

As I mentioned earlier, she talked over the phone three times about something related to a medicine she was taking. Apparently she needed that medicine for tomorrow morning and the other person over the phone told her that the medication will be ready tomorrow night. That made her a little pissed off and stingy.


Before she finished registering my utility payment, she exchanged some words with the other guy in the counter and at that moment I took another pictures of her; this time I noticed she had a pair of nice boobs eventhough she was a little bit thin for me. Also noticed she had her hair dyed.







All images and content kindly provided by www.metropolitanvoyeur.com

No comments: